Tuesday 15 May 2012

Recent Purchases

-shorts / vero moda, shirt / asos, dress shoes & necklace / Topshop-


Ok, so I was off to a great start with my blog by successfully neglecting it.  Sorry.  If it makes it any better I'm back & plan to be more caring of it in future.


Anyway.  Here is a few of my purchases from the last few weeks & I can't tell you how thrilled I am with them.  My favourite of all is the elephant print shirt - a very simple white shirt with a scattering of several blackened elephant silhouettes.  I've been looking for the perfect shirt for a while & I think I may have found it.  It can be worn dressed up or down which is how I like the items in wardrobe to be.


I stick to boots throughout the winter & grab my flats when the warmth of summer arrives (which is seemingly delayed here in England).  These studded Topshop slippers have been waiting in my shoe collection for weeks anticipating their first outing.  The sunshine decided to pay a brief visit at the weekend, so I took them out for a spin & my oh my, they are mighty fine - I actually couldn't stop starring at my feet!


I have fallen head over heels for that blue & gold beauty above - yes, I'm talking about the necklace.  I'm quite obsessed by short necklaces at the moment and this one is fitting in my collection nicely.


Grey, grey, grey.  I pretty much always wear grey - it's my fail safe.  So I bought even more.  Such a cute basic dress - something I lack in my wardrobe!


Then there's the shorts from Vero Moda.  The colour, the print, the shape.  Ahh, I can't wait for the opportunity to slip on these beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment